Thursday, January 17, 2008

Awards Wrap-up!

Bonnie, haf you been keepin track of our awards?
No, I thought you were.
Me?! I thot you were!
Oh, terrific. I told you to watch for awards and keep track of them.
I furgot. Maybe Mom got em?
THAT bean? Well, maybe. Let's see what she's managed to remember for us.
Gosh, I hope no one finks we're ungrateful if we furgotted bout an award.
I think our furiends will understand; they put up with bean servants, too. It's hard to find good help.
Ok, see, we didn't keep track of our awards too good, but we's really grateful an if we miss you or an award, it's just cuz, wul, I guess we didn't snoopervise Mom as good as we shoulda.
Beans are unreliable. Turn your back for a second and they bring home a new annoying cat. And they poison you in the name of "medicine".
Yes Bonnie, we'll amember dat fur the 7 things meme. We's been tagged amost 7 times. That'll be up soon, but furst we gotta aknowledge our awards.
Never mind me for the meme... I've prepared YOUR list, Victor.
Uh huh.

The talented aminals of
Jan's Funny Farm and our lovely furiend Sweet Ariel have very kindly given us the "You Make My Day" award. We are furry honored!
This award is presented to bloggers whose blog brings you happiness and inspiration and makes you feel happy about Blogland.
The rules are to pass the award along to up to 10 "people". All our bloggin furiends deserve this award but here are some blogs that specially "make our day":

  • Kaze, Latte, and Chase - It's been a rough week and we want to help them get through it.
  • Angus - He had a tuff nite cuz hims mom didn't preciate the wet mousie.
  • Sophia (the Diva Kitty) - She lets me tickle her toes! Just like Bonnie, she's only pretendin to be mad at me.
My turn, Victor. We also have received the Thinking Blogger Award from two lovely gentleman cats, Jasper McKitten Cat and Tigmut'hep. Thank you for appreciating the level of intelligence I *try* to bring to our blog.


I'll tag:
  • Tripper, the Psycho Stray - He makes me think, alright... and wonder why... why???
  • The Whiskers & Purrs Gang - These new bloggers are a house FULL of cats, but they get along!
Just today, our good friend Marie the Defender awarded us the So Special Award! ::spin::
Thank you, Marie! I know I'm special... I guess Victor is, too.


We'd like to award this to some special friends:
I choose:
  • Sammy & Miles Meezer - a couple of our oldest bloggin furiends, who introduced us to walkin on the ceilin an the wonders of HAM.
That's all we can manage right now! I need a nap.
I gotta keep an eye on Mom an Dad - it's amost bedtime, an that means playtime!
You're weird.
Fanks, you're weirder.
We'll see who is the weirdest when we do the 7 things meme.
OK! FANK YOU EFURRYONE!!!
Stop shouting.

19 comments:

  1. awww thanks!! this is a great award!! we is so honored that you think we're special.

    concatulations on your awards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We preceeate your post! We wasn't aware of the roomer about Mao and Annie. We asked her and she isn't talkin'. Perhaps what happens in Vegas does stay in Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your awards! Must be a full time jobbie keep track of them when you are so popular!

    Victor, you and JH need to commit yourself and guess. No good giggling and say that you know which is you. Gee, something's wrong if you can't pick yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your awards! :) They are very well deserved. :) You've passed them along to some great bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! I mean to tell you, SUPER DANG WOW! You gived us an award!!! Gosh...ain't nobody ever gived us a nothin' like this before. Thank you so very very VERY much. We 'preshiate it more than you can ever know!!!
    Very truly yours!
    The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I'z sure Tigmut'hep will love his award and once the lazy lard lump wakes up I'll be sure to tell him to drop by an collect it and say thank you nicely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, thanks for the award! :) I'z just hadded one of those, so rather than do it again or ignore it I'z planning on making something new! :) Iffen I'z can drag Mummy away from her beloved pile of laundry (well she spends such a lot of time with it, she's gotta love it! *grin*), I'z will have it on my blog on Monday! :)

    Purrs,
    Tigmut'hep

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, you guys are so great to give me this award! I sure do appreciate it!
    BTW, I have it on good authority(S*****x)that Mao and Annie have a little somethin'-somethin' goin' on! And here we all thought they were lost!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are equally late in thanking cats for all of our awards too, but we put up our Valentine's cards extra-early!!!!!
    wink wink

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh thank you SO much for this award! We heartily thank you for thinking of us. We have to say our human help is way south of your human help so we have no idea when we can post these. But you made the Woman smile.

    Chase

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your awards!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your awards you two cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are some great awards - congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Concatuwations for all the awards!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You two are so funny! I love it when you talk back and forth.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Concatyoolayshuns on your awards, you deeserv them.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on your awards. We hope you have a good weekend.

    Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations on your awards~!!!!
    You are so so well deserved it~!!

    Oah THANK YOU!!!!! For giving me such a lovely lovely awards~!!!!
    Thank you~!! You are so great~~~~~ I certainly like to visit you~!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations on all the awards :-D

    ReplyDelete