Did NOT! Mom's legs were on MY blanket. - Bonnie
I got my snuggles with Mom, too. She's not sure about this pictor, but I like it. My boy used the clickie box.
I'm going to be ONE soon! My purrthday is approx March 1. I think approx means it's in the morning, but I'm not sure. I'd ask Bonnie, but she'll just hiss.
I learned bunches of new things this weekend:
- Mom gots me new tinsel balls
- Mom puts new cat toys in the cupboards by the cat treats
- I can open cupboards by myself
- Tinsel balls come in many colors
- Moms are sometimes hard to wake up
- When Mom's asleep, a ball on her face is better than 4 on her feet
- Going under covers is for snuggling, not wrestling (sorry Mom)
- People are good for throwing tinsel balls
- Mom's arms aren't quite long enough to reach alla way unner the couch
- Cat fish is MUCH better than cat food, even stinky goodness
- Ham is good too.
I gots to go. It's Mom's bedtime and we hafs to play fetch wif my tinsel ball before I put her to bed. I've set my alarm for 4 again for our special under cover snuggles (I'll try not to sneeze in her face this time).