I'll be checking in from time to time to track your progress. I expect to see a catalog of your activities. Remember to follow your prescribed diet and use your pet humans as much as possible.
- Personal Hygiene (Please!)
- Warm Up Stretches
- Run Laps (bedroom to kitchen before breakfast will get you fed, too)
- Claw Sharpening
- Stalking, Pouncing, and Ambush
- Fishing for Attention (good for treats)
- Batting Practice (using a variety of objects)
Every Other Day:
- Full Body Massage alternating with Belly Rubs
- Spinning and/or Step Aerobics alternating with Pilates
- High Jump alternating with Long Jump
- Yoga and other forms of Meditation alternating with Bird Watching
- Wrestling alternating with Boxing
Late Night Activities:
- Jump Ups
- Counter Surfing
- Bug Hunting (also a snack)
- Bird Watching
- Sun Bathing
- Blogging, of course!
Naturally, your most important activities are still eating, sleeping, eating, staring at nothing, sleeping, eating, and tormenting your humans. Feel free to improvise. I expect to see improvement by our first practice. Any questions or comments?