Sunday, August 03, 2008

Awards CATch-Up

MOM, I IZ TIRED OF WAITING. I got lotsa awards in July, an we hasn't posted ANY of them yet. So I's not lettin you outa my site until dis is done.

The bootiful Sophia (wif luvly tickly toes) gave me the You Make My Day award! Fank you so much! You make my day, too, efun when you shout "NO TICKLE TOES!"


See, Mom, if we don't acknowledge awards, we get dem more den once! I'm too modest to fink I actyouly deserf the Arte y Pico award 3 times! Fank you so much, Alexi and Bendrix and PB&J! It IS a special honor.


"The ‘Arte y Pico’ award was created to be given to bloggers who inspire others with their creative energy and their talents, whether it be writing, artwork in all media. When you receive this award it is considered a 'special honor'. Once you have received this award, you are to pass it on to at least 5 others."

The rules for passing this honor on:
1) Pick 5 blogs that you would like to award this honor to.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.

Ok Mom, we'll do the taggin later. ::sigh::

Last but surtainly not leastest, we got The Cool Cat Award from a coupla cool cats, Bendrix and Monty Q!! Fanks, guys!

As I said, I'll let Mom off until later fur taggin. Cuz that's the kinda cat I iz.
If you fink I's been hidin, well, I spose that's almost true! Where has I bin?
Where's Victor?

Purrs!

27 comments:

  1. Haha, we see a nose and a tail. Concats on all your awards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute you are hiding in that bag! Wow, congrats on all your awardies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you in your BoyBean's book bag? Do you have to go to school with him?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Victor ... Lookie at you hidin' in that bag. You look furry cute with only your nose an' tail stickin' out!
    DMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whatcha doing in there, Victor???!?

    Congrats on all of your awards!!

    Wally, Ernie & Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  6. NO TICKLE TOES!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Congratulations on all your awards. We have been remiss too...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on all of your awards! That bag looks like a very good hidey place.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the awards. We're glad you and your mom could reach an agreement - post awards now, tags later. Very fair.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations and peek a boo I see you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on all of your awards. That looks like a great place to hide.

    Tiki, Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on all the awards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on all those awards, Victor :-D They're very well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So many awards! And did I see a box of wego behind you?

    ReplyDelete
  15. That looks like a neat place to 'hide'. Well almost !

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't want to alarm you Victor, but your middle is missing!

    Jake

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on your awards! They are all well-deserved. And what an adorable picture of you in the bag!

    Thank you for celebrating my Gotcha Day with me! Thanks to wonderful friends like you, it was my best Gotcha Day yet.

    Love and rumbly purrs from Brainball.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dem iz nice awardz! I iz glad u getz dem! OK?

    ReplyDelete
  19. cute! did you go to school? racketball? me and bendrix love chasing balls.

    believe it or not, bendrix hasn't felt good either. he hasn't even put up much of a fight over the medicine. wierd.
    congrats on all your awards! you deserve them!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That looks like a pawesome bag to hide out in. I think I'd spend all day in there if I had a bag like that.
    --Jasper

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ha ha, i see tha tail furrst, then saw tha nose stickin out.
    Good hidey place, Victor.
    Purrs,
    KC

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats on all your awards! You definately deserve them as u are one cool cat! And cute to boot, hehee! Love the pic of u hidin'!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am glad to see that other cats have "catching up" post to do also, hohohohoho!
    Congratulations on the awards!
    Mrs. OZ

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations on your awardees!! What a nice bag to hide in.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey Victor, our old friend, congratz on those awards!! They're well deserved.

    You look like you're hiding in some kind of carrying bag.

    ReplyDelete