- She used to sleep on our bed almost every night; now Victor does and Bonnie never even tries.
- She used to spend time in the living room watching birds out the window; now she spends very little time in that room.
- She used to supervise my morning routine and enter the bathroom frequently for water from the tap. Now, after nearly a year, she has hesitantly returned to ask for tap water. If Victor enters the room, she tries to leave immediately. He gets excited and pounces; she runs for the computer room, hissing all the way.
- We used to be able to pet her. Now, she growls and hisses at us. Sometimes, I just walk past her and she growls.
- I used to be able to pick her up, but now I wouldn't dare.
On the other hand (or paw),
- Bonnie eats from any food dish and mostly tolerates Victor eating from her dish.
- They take turns eating treats from my fingers, though Victor mustn't crowd her.
- They both sit at the top of the stairs, a few feet apart, monitoring anyone at the door (Bonnie sits in plain sight while Victor hides around the corner).
- And they both use both litter boxes.
So that's where we are with Bonnie. And Victor needs his teeth cleaned. Is there such a thing as too many Temptations?
Now for a game of Where's Victor? He's been hiding from the cold weather a lot lately.
Here he is!
Where's the cat?
There he is!