Are they gone yet?
Is who gone?
The strangers. Did they leaf?
No. They're just being really quiet until you come out.
Oh, figure it out fur yurself.
They's gone! Now I can come out an use the puter!
Knock yurself out... Please.
HI! Sorry we've been so quiet, but there were a couple strangers in our house an we was busy avoidin them.
You were avoiding them. I member them from afore. They're annoyin but harmless.
But you said... Oh, well, they're gone now.
Ok, time to blog. Quick in case they return. We's been tagged like 4 times for this game. We starts by tellin 5 weird things/habits about ourselfs. Then we need to choose 5 others to tag and they need to write a post about their 5 weird things/habits as well as repeat this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. Don't furget to leave yur victim a comment that says "your're tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read yur blog.
- When Mom changes all the litter in the litterbox so it's all new an clean, I like to roll in it.
- I don't really bite, I grab wif my teef an then lick.
- I lurve to lick an groom my boy an my mom's hair. Dad doesn't let me do his.
- After Mom's baf efurry day, I want to be wrapped in her towel an snuggled baby-style.
- Efun though I was furry fourword wif Mom when I dopted her, I'm ascared of visitors an run from them.
- I shake my rear paws any time sumone touches the bottom of one. It's called "ticklish foot."
- I jump into empty lawndry baskets fur a ride down to the lawndry room.
- I haf to be around visitors but growl at them all the time.
- Only Dad can pick me up an carry me; Mom can sumtimes pick me up, if I get a treat after.
- Put a carrier in front of me, an I'll walk right in to investigate.
- Vieno & Kirre of Finland... Your English is much better than our Finnish!
- Brave Sir Robin so it takes his mind off the unbearable heat. Un-cat-able heat?
- Rosie and Cheeto (who need to join Catnip Anonymouse).
- Pandora and Charlie, the Britcats
- Socks, Abby and Blackie of Top Hat and Tails.