Saturday, February 11, 2006

Tag! You're it!

We got tagged by our neighbor Derby and Jasper McKitten - Thanks, Derby and Jasper! And I won't hiss you for tagging me.

Here are the rules:
1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Post the fifth sentence (or closest to it).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same thing.

She was talking to me, but I didn't understand. -Victor

So I... ok WE tag:
Magoo, Smudge, Bella & Dolce
Buzzerbee & Meep
Opus & Roscoe in Italy
The Crew and
Mad Moses, who can be mad about getting a bath and a Bay B in the same week…
and anyone else who wants to play.

Oops! MSB&D were tagged by Oscar and Jasper; B&M were tagged by Jasper. The Crew were already tagged by Princess Mia. Small web, isn't it? So we'll tag:
Jimmy & Rod,
Henry (he bites - I like that in a cat) and
Max (I can't believe no one else tagged The PsychoKitty yet!)
and anyone else who wants to play.

That's got to be a few cats who weren't already tagged, right? We don't know all of you, but that's part of the fun of a MEME. Or in this case, USUS (no WEWE here, please!).

No comments:

Post a Comment