Mom asked, "How many cats per hockey team?"I don't get it.
Dad said, "No cats purr 'hockey team,' they purr 'rrrrr'."
Anyway, besides Bonnie & me, we've heard from Edsel, SS&S, Beau, The Crew, Derby, The Meezers, and Muddy! That's a lot of cats - I lost count! Mom, can we have a sleep-over?
We have four team name suggestions - maybe we should form 4 teams?
- The Hackers (Bonnie says sounds like Packers and goes with her hairball habit)
- Ice Cats (Edsel's popular suggestion)
- Scratchers (Beau's great idea)
- S'no Men (Dad says because there's no hu-mens on the team)
Then there's jersey colors to choose:
- Orange, Black, Gray and White
- Red and Black
And can someone make a logo? Mom says she can't. Let's see your ideas in the comments, 'kay?
Wow, this is so exciting, I've got to go practice some more. But would someone please ask Bonnie to ease up a little? Thanks!P.S. I like hockey better outside the tub - but Bonnie said that's against the rules.