- I'm the Attack Tabby, guarding our house.
- I'm loud, making sure no one forgets to feed me, provide water, and give me treats.
- I've taught the boy good reflexes by snapping at him. I wouldn't *really* bite, right?
- I teach everyone to stay light on their feet. Hello - I'm "Underfoot"!
- I make sure everyone knows how much Victor teases and bullies me. Loudly.
- I make sure Victor gets some exercise by chasing me.
- I remind the woman to change the fountain filter... by lurking in the sink.
- I give my love to my man, not the woman, so she feels guilty for declawing me.
Friday, May 16, 2008
Friends on Friday
Our good friends Mr. Hendrix and Bendrix tagged us for a meme or two. Bendrix asked me to do the 7 useful things meme. Only 7? Perhaps I'll give more reasons why I'm useful, like he did.