Thursday, November 01, 2007

Feelin Good Feline Friday

Greetings, furiends! I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween. I certainly did! I've been feeling pretty good lately, no thanks to Victor. Look, I was here first, right? I have seniority. And I'm female; we all know females think with their brains and males think with their... tails. But I'm trying to be tolerant.

Like tonight, my man asked me to use my woman's chair instead of mine. He moved my bed, so how could I refuse? Then, my woman came and tried to sit on me! Well, since I was here first, I held my ground... uh, chair. She's quite capable of perching on the edge. Then Victor showed up and jumped on the backrest. He likes to do that while she's working. She rubs her head on him - ick! But I'm TRYING to be tolerant. And anyway, I was here first.

Sharing my Chair

You know that old saying, "Take a picture, it will last longer?" Yes, well. Victor left first to follow my man. If I wait long enough, the woman will leave, too. And I'll have the chair all to myself. Yes, furiends, I'm feeling pretty good right now.

Join in the kitty goodness at the Carnival of the Cats, hosted this week by Amar and Luna at CatSynth. The Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos will be with Bad Kittens Three and Megan at Bad Kitty Cats Journal and the Weekend Cat Blogging roundup is at Chey’s Place with Cheysuli!

28 comments:

  1. My tabby sister Cookie often lies down on my mom's side of the bed and then throws a hissy fit when mom asks her to move. It can be 2 am and my mom comes back from the human litterbox and there's Cookie in her spot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween to you 2.
    I love your new picture icon.
    It's very chic of you,
    hope you will have wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're ok here as it's us ManCats who have seniority! ;) Though mostly we do as Isis wants it seems...

    Purrs,
    Ramses

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats right, hold yer ground...chair

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie

    Your right you have senority you win!

    Purrs
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dats a great picture of the two of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go Bonnie! I knew you would triumph eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  8. don't they know that the floor is where they're 'posed to sit? sheesh. beans.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tried to take over Momma's chair but she keeps moving you. You are very lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Victor! Is it comfortable up there?

    ReplyDelete
  11. You both look very cute on your chair. I am glad you are adjusting to Victor, I think he really admires you, but you are right - you were there first - therefore you should get all things first and Victor should get what you don't want - you are the girl after all! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  12. We kinda have the same thing going on at our house. The recliner belongs to Bounce but Trixie is always laying on the top of it just to irritate him.

    Your friends,
    Bounce, Lucy and Trixie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I Dare You!
    Yes, It is ME, Anastasia! Karl was thoughtful enough to put the Dare out on the Day of the Dead, so I can come personally! And if you don't accept the challenge, I might just come again and haunt you, Hahahahahahahahaha!
    Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Captain Jack lets Daddy sit in the Captain's chair sometimes (Mommy says its really Daddy's computer chair but its not!) but Daddy has to perch on the edge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't believe she almost sat on you! How rude. Ugh, these Women are SUCH a pain.

    Chase

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope you had a happy Halloween. You had the right idea and stayed in your spot on the chair. I was wondering if you are going to Mr. Hendrix's party tomorrow. I would like to visit with you so you can get to know me better, please though before you go sniffin around too much to make sure I am a cat and not as you think a human, don't get too close. I need to get to know you better first. Might even surprise you with a picture. If you aren't there on Saturday maybe I'll see you at Opus and Roscoe's party on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hang tough, Bonnie. You rule and don't let them forget it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bonnie you look good lying on YOUR chair, heh, heh.

    Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like MY chair, too ... I don't like to give it up to anyone ... Especially one of the Feline American fellas. Hold the line there, Bonnie ... You can outlast 'em.
    DMM

    ReplyDelete
  20. Maggie likes to climb up the back of Mom's chair when she's on the computer, but she doesn't perch on top, she usually accidentally claws Mom's back instead.

    I understand that "I was here first" thing, because I was too, but I guess I'm less patient than you because I get tired of the foolishness and find a quiet place for me.
    --Jasper

    ReplyDelete
  21. Victor looks like he's hanging on pretty well! I wonder who will end up in the chair? You gotta hold your ground ... uh chair ... around here! :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOL, that is a great way to share the chair!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Eh bien dis moi, ils sont cool ces deux là !

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hehe, what a great picture!

    Cheers,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  25. Bonnie, your catitude cracks us up!

    Great picture!

    Luf, Us

    ReplyDelete