- Ok, like I said in my Favorite Fings meme below, I like to lick up the fur that flies when Mom grooms me. But I amost nefur get hairballs.
- I also like to groom Mom's hair an the boy's an I'd groom Dad's if he'd let me.
- Bonnie barfs a lot, like amost efurry day, an since it's mostly just food, I eat it. She says it's just hairballs.
- When the dishwasher is runnin an spits water out the fingy by the sink, I HAS to be on the counter to sniff it.
- Don't tell Dad, but I asplore the kitchen counters a lot. He found out when I stepped on him's brownie. I also get up on the scanner to look out the window an up on the model train layout just cuz I can. He don't like that, neither.
- I dig in the kitchen garbage when I can an open cupboards to chew plastic bags or help myself to treats.
- I chase Bonnie a lot when she don't wanna play. I's makin sure she gets nuf exersize.
- I luv the mesh lawndry bags fur smelly lawndry an pull them outa the clean lawndry after they's washed an bite an bunny kick them.
- I still stick my nose into Mom's plants an ignore the Cat Grass. I've plucked before an I'll pluck again!
Gracie & Jinx
MY turn. This won't take long. Here are MY confessions:
- I sometimes eat too much too quickly, triggering yacking up a hairball. It's not a pretty sight because I back away, lose my balance, and sometimes fall over.
- All my life, I've liked to play rough. My beans encouraged me to attack their hands and feet when they didn't know better. For this, they declawed me?!?!
- I learned I could really attack hands (biting and bunny kicking) only if they were protected by thick winter gloves. Otherwise, the wimpy beans would cry.
- When I was younger, I would leap in the air, twisting gracefully as I chased a toy. My favorites were crinkle balls and balls of tin foil. And yes, I even fetched.
- I didn't always land gracefully when chasing toys.
- I terrified a pack of Cub Scouts, a veteran of the first Gulf War, and a plumber. My name is a threat among the beans' model railroad friends.
- I really AM snarky, an Attack Tabby, and considered psycho by my beans.
- I really do love my man, order the woman around, and tolerate my boy. It's hard to find good help.
Sammy and Miles
Patches, Mittens, Mistrie and Precious
Now, what the blog REALLY needs is more pictures of ME.