Monday, November 20, 2006

The Bestest Cat Calendar

I's so acited, I falled off a chair. I gots two fings to tell you all about.

First of all, we's calendar stars... Mom Robyn at the House of the (Mostly) Black Cats tooked all the pictors kitty bloggers sent her an made them into a calendar! First, there's a calendar wif all the cats in a collage, an then there's a calendar wif different pictors each monf! They're grouped by color an activity, so I'm on the tabby page an a page of cats bein silly. Bonnie's on the tabby page an a page of sleepin kitties. Mom can't wait to get the calendar. Robyn also made a poster of the collage an that's what the boy wants fur his room. Fanks, Mom Robyn!!!

An you know the bestest part? The very bestest part is, all the money from the calendar sales is gonna help cats in the blogosphere who reely need it cuz their beans are outa werk or sick or bof. So we get to be IN the calendar, we can buy the calendar, AND we's helpin out our furiends! This is sooooo kewl. See my pictor? In the collage? I'm in the furry lower left. Bonnie's a little to my right; see her yellow tag? An Mom also slipped in a pictor of Charcoalie, Sunny and Cloudy from afore they went to live wif the Calico Girls.

We gots a button in the sidebar so you can go get one of these kewl calendars. As soon as I can get Mom's plastic money fing, I'm pouncin that link!

Ok, next, guess what? Guess! Ok, I'll tell you. I asked Mom last week if we could gif a prize to our 15,000nd visitor cuz the counter was gettin close, but she said it's not a good time fur that, so then I looked at our bloggy last Monday morning, and I was number 15,000! Hooray fur me, I'm the 15,000th visitor to...
my...
own...
blog.


Oh.
Wul, it should be worth an extra treat at least, right?
Fanks EFURRYONE fur visitin us so much an come back soon, kay? An don't furget to buy a calendar!

15 comments:

  1. WOW....y'all are stars!!! We didn't get owr pic-shurs in the calendar (BAD Momma!!) That's way cool that you are tho!
    ::purrs::
    ~Meeko & Kiara

    Victor my swett....yur not gonna furget 'bout me now that yur famous, are you??? I hope not!!
    Purrs & kisses~Emmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man I never got my picture in :( =sob=

    I'll go check it out anyway. The rest of y'all are pretty enough to make up for me not being in it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I think I'm on the same pages--'cause I'm a tabby and I'm sleeping! It's a good calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is so cool. You're all calendar cats!

    Now I can say I hang out with MODELS!!!!!

    (Choc doesn't count.)

    Pip

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi BU and VT, thanks for the Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited about the calendar, the Lap Lady already ordered ours!!

    Kaze

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a beautiful calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, you've had a lotta visitors to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy thanksgiving to you, bonnie and victor, and to all the beans, too!!

    purrs from
    nels, ed, nitro, & xing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yer the 15,000 visitur....what prize do yoo get? We hope it has sumething to do with TONS of CATNIP and TURKEY FUR Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh we gots to get some of those calendars too. It is such a good thing ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko kO

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Thanksgiving Victor an Bonnie! We boughted the calendar too so we'll be able to see yur picshur in there. We gotted mixed up wif email so our picshurs didn't get in but Mom Robyn is going to fix that fur the late kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think that part about being the 15000 visitor to your won blog is hilarious....I've been the big number visitor to my own blog too often too...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  15. But...where is my Picture? Sniff!! =^^´=

    ReplyDelete