Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Oops, I did it again. Mom really needs to put away her papers so they don't fall all ofur the puter and chair when I look out the window. So I hads to wait to blog. Cats wait bestest by nappin.

My beans are back from the train show. I wasn't worried, but Bonnie fussed when they got home. They got home and petted Bonnie, then me, then I was so acited, I ran over an swatted Bonnie on the face for tellin me they mite not come home. I guess she didn't like that. Then she ate all the new stinky goodness Mom put out, while I played wif Mom.

I'm not sure what trains are, but the boy builds things from Legos that run in circles. The man and his scary friends make lots of noise and build wooden tables in the basement where he doesn't want me to go. I fink the little trains will go on the tables. They also gots big wooden boxes in the basement that have little scenes like outside in them, but there's ground facin ground an sky facing sky, so when I run thru them, the tiny trees brush me on bof sides and I'm walking on a pictor of sky (V's Mom: the railroad modules nest together, with the scenery on the inside). One time, I tooked one of the tiny trees and carried it upstairs an left it unner the eating table. The boy thot Bonnie barfed, but Mom saw it was green and tooked it away. That was mine! Anyway, when the beans go to train shows, they take a bunch of the big boxes wif little worlds inside wif them and there's lots more room to asplore in the basement. An that's what Bonnie and I do while they're gone; asplore, walk around on counters, an sleep lots.

That was fun, but I missed my beans, specially Mom, so when they gots home, I made sure they threw my fetchy ball lotsa times. I efun brought it to Mom when she was in the rain box, an she laffed and threw it for me when she camed out all wet. I still worry bout my silly beans, but they takes good care of me an Bonnie an the boy.

11 comments:

  1. So glad the beans are back Victor. You gots lots of playin catchin up to do with them. What a nice silly picshur of you! You am so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Victor

    Nice pixchur!
    Kno you are glad yor beans are back to play wit you. My Momma has never been away from me since I came to live wit her. I would miss her somethin' awfull if she was gone!

    **ABBY(the manx)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you guys, thanks for comin by and signing our different blog posts!

    That sure am a nice big smiley on yurs face! We are always way happy when our beans come back, even if they just go to town for a few hours.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our humans go away all the time and leave us cats here at home all alone. Its kinda nice cause they take the doggies with them. And they leave lots of food out for us while they are gone. I try and eat it all up real quickly so that no other cat can eat it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that pic! It's a yawny smile!

    Made me yawn and now I need to nap...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Victor, it's good you worry 'bout your beans. they need lookin' after.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heh...the Woman walked by and saw the picture and said "Is that kitty laughing? Did he just see someone naked?"

    ReplyDelete
  8. CUTE PIC!!! Glad your mom's home!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I played fetch when I was little. My brother Salem never learned it.

    And our hair is all over EVERYthing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My dad REALLY wants to see your model railways! That is a great picture of you Victor!

    ReplyDelete